My first SLOG

20171003

I have been studying CSC104(DrRacket) for a month, I found the course is in a reasonable hard/easy level. I choose this course among the other computer science course I have to choose to study is because it is good for beginners. I chosen CSC 121 last year and but it was hard to understand. I want to know how all of the programming works from the easiest first, and then take the other language courses. Compared with CSC121(R), the logic is basically same, while the actual form is different. For instance, there need to be a bracket in each sentence in DrRacket, while there is no need in R. One thing I really enjoy in this course is that we can play with the images. We are able to rotate, scale, flip and do other operation of the picture. I do not really know much programming stuff or computer languages so I can't say what I'm interesting in. I want to learn and understand all the things the prof taught and will teach, I think that's what I need to know.
For the quizzes, I download the exercise from the course website. Then I answer the whole questions on it and write down main points on the notebook. I'm quite satisfied with my grade, since all the quizzes questions are similar to the exercise.

评论

热门博文